Thank you for visiting us at Texada Software (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What information do we collect?
- How do we use your information?
- Will your information be shared with anyone?
- How long do we keep your information?
- How do we keep your information safe?
- Do we collect information from minors?
- What are your privacy rights?
- Do California Residents have specific privacy rights?
- Do we make updates to this policy?
- How can you contact us about this policy?
1) WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information, marketing leads and search results, and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
2) HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, legal reasons and/or possibly contractual.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm for Legal Reasons. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
3) WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests in Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or act regarding potential violations of our policies, suspect fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants, and other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business, not another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, and promotions.
- With your consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
4) HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete3 or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5) HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
6) DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under 18, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080
If you are a resident of Canada and believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you can find additional information regarding the complaint process here: https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/report-a-concern/leg_info_201405/
8) DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits our users whoa re California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your ree3ust to us in writing using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have visited the Sites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly provided the Sites. To request the removal of such data, please contact us using the information provided below, and include identifying information associated with your request and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that your data may not be com completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
8) DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
10) HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have any questions about this policy, you can email us at email@example.com, or by post to:
90 Woodlawn Rd W.
Guelph, ON N1H 1B2 Canada
If you have any further questions or comments about our policies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
90 Woodlawn Rd W.
Guelph, ON N1H 1B2 Canada